The following documents define the competition rules for our series. It is your job to read and understand these before competing.
As of 2020, the SKUSA rulebook will be the competition rulebook for TSRS. The IKF rulebook will cover any classes not outlined by SKUSA.
* Please note that all competitors are required to purchase a set of tires at the first race for the year.
• SKUSA Competition Rules [SKUSA Website]
• Official IKF Rules and Updates [IKF Website, scroll to bottom of rule page for Honda Kid Kart addendum]
• TSRS Class Rules [PDF] (updated February 2021)
• Pre-Tech Inspection/Certification Form [PDF] (updated February 2020)
Please be sure to follow proper engine sealing, all seals will be provided by TSRS. Kid Karts do not require seals.
Engine Sealing Procedures [PDF] (updated June 2020)
Use these forms so that you don’t have to fill them out at the track.